[OpenSpending] Launching OS for Oakland, Calif.

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Fri Mar 8 16:45:23 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

Sounds great that you'll visualising budgets for Oakland. I'd be
really interested to hear how the project develops.

Do you know if the City of Oakland is planning to release more
detailed transactional spending data as well? Cities like NYC [1]
seems to doing regular releases of transactional spending data. It
would be interesting to hear if Oakland is doing similar releases.

Best,
Anders

[1] The NYC comptroller: http://www.checkbooknyc.com/data-feeds