[OpenSpending] Hidden wealth of Nations

Pierre Chrzanowski pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 12:58:49 UTC 2013

Hi Chris, here is what he said in the interview :

"*We must urgently establish a global register of financial titles, stocks,
bonds, derivatives. To know who owns what and where. Such records exist in
private companies such as Clearstream and Euroclear. I propose to transfer
the management to the International Monetary Fund (IMF)".*

Not sure he is aware of OpenCorporates

Mail: pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com