[OpenSpending] Exemplary budgets?

Roy Peled, FOIM roy at meida.org.il
Wed Nov 27 19:07:25 UTC 2013

Hi, Neil,

I'm not sure I'm up to date with what the standards are these days. I think
the Israeli government is doing ok, through cooperation with an NGO titled
"The Open Knowledge Workshop". Look here - http://budget.msh.gov.il

It's it's in Hebrew, but I think you can see what it's all about. You have
the articles listed in the column at the left, and clicking on any one of
them opens a list of the sub articles and vice versa. For each list of
articles you get a pie showing the distribution and the graph at the top of
the page shows comparative data through the years in three parameters -
yellow for the budget approved in the budget law, red for the actual budget
after changes made along that year, and blue for the actual expenditure.

Best,

Roy