[OpenSpending] Mapping Error while Uploading Data to OpenSpending

Tarek Amr tarekamr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:55:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am new to this list, thus, I am not sure if this question have been asked
before or not.

I created a dataset for the Egyptian Budget, uploaded it to
datahub.io<http://datahub.io/dataset/egypt-budget-summary-2013-2014/resource/518ed715-73ed-494a-affb-30295d67e639>

Then after adding the dataset to OpenSpending, mapping the mandatory
fields, 'amount', 'time', 'to' and setting a unique field 'itemID'

I got the following error while trying to save my mapping.

   - *mapping:* '%s' must be a compound dimension if it exists.

Any idea how to solve that?

--
Best Regards
Tarek Amr