[OpenSpending] errors saving dimensions

Daniel Gruber daniel.gruber at piraten-mfr.de
Fri Jul 11 12:37:38 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I am a member of the regional parliament of Middle Franconia in
Bavaria/Germany and a i like the idea of OpenData. Due to a request I
could reach the publication of machine-readable budget data. I am trying
to import this data to openspending.org but having some trouble saving
the dimensions:

mapping.column: Required
mapping.id: 'id' is a reserved word and cannot be used here
mapping.label: Required

I haven't found any documentation about this. I already read a lot but
it's still mostly try and error.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me.

best regards
--
Daniel Gruber