[OpenSpending] Anyone from Netherlands on this list?

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 22:41:50 UTC 2014

Ton
I'm sure they understand the irony in releasing this, but not making the
core dataset to make sense of the recipient -- i.e. the Company Register
(KvK) -- available as open data.

Chris

On 27 March 2014 18:02, Anders Pedersen <anders.pedersen at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hi Ton, Karen, Marco, Pierre, all,
>
> Great initiative to share this on the list - and wonderful to see the
> interest!
>
> I believe that the Rekenkamer shared the data today via this release:
>
> http://www.rekenkamer.nl/Verslag/Verslag_2013/Verslag_2013/Bedrijfsvoering/Financi%C3%ABn/Uitgaven_2013
>
> The data is released both as XLS and CSV. Here is the direct download link
> for the CSV file<http://www.rekenkamer.nl/dsresource?type=org&objectid=arbeheer:171186&versionid=&subobjectname=> of
> the transactional spending.
> [fluent Dutch speakers, correct me if I am wrong :-)].
>
> If you are working on it and get stuck let us know on list and we will
> assist! Look forward to see this up on OpenSpending.
>
> Best,
> Anders
>

> On 26 March 2014 05:23, Pierre Chrzanowski <pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> As already expressed to Ton, I can also offer my support if needed.
>> Best
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Marco Voormolen <
>> marco.voormolen at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Ton,
>>>
>>> Sounds very promising! Seems like very-little is going to be needed to
>>> make the data openspending-ready! Awaiting the data eagerly!
>>>
>>> Marco

>>> Hi Marco, Sander

>> --
>> *Pierre Chrzanowski*
>> *Consultant Open (Government) Data*
>>
>> Mail : pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com
>> Skype : pierre.chrzanowski | Twitter : @pzwsk

> *Anders Pedersen Knowledge Development Lead  |  skype: anpehej  |  @anpe
> <https://twitter.com/> | 001 202-815-0149 <001%20202-815-0149> *
>

> *The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/> Empowering through Open
> Knowledge http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/>  |  @okfn
> <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |
>  Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter> *
>
> OpenSpending | http://openspending.org | @openspending<http://twitter.com/openspending>
>
> School of Data | http://schoolofdata.org | @schoolofdata<http://twitter.com/schoolofdata>

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture