[OpenSpending] Anyone from Netherlands on this list?

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Thu Mar 27 22:02:54 UTC 2014

Hi Ton, Karen, Marco, Pierre, all,

Great initiative to share this on the list - and wonderful to see the
interest!

I believe that the Rekenkamer shared the data today via this release:
http://www.rekenkamer.nl/Verslag/Verslag_2013/Verslag_2013/Bedrijfsvoering/Financi%C3%ABn/Uitgaven_2013

The data is released both as XLS and CSV. Here is the direct download link
for the CSV file<http://www.rekenkamer.nl/dsresource?type=org&objectid=arbeheer:171186&versionid=&subobjectname=>
of
the transactional spending.
[fluent Dutch speakers, correct me if I am wrong :-)].

If you are working on it and get stuck let us know on list and we will
assist! Look forward to see this up on OpenSpending.

Best,
Anders

*Anders Pedersen Knowledge Development Lead  |  skype: anpehej  |  @anpe
<https://twitter.com/> | 001 202-815-0149 *