[OpenSpending] New Satellite site budget Rotterdam

Marco Voormolen marco.voormolen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:34:37 UTC 2014

Hey Ton,

Thanks for you response. The choice for future years has to do with the
fact that the city of Rotterdam re-structured the categorization of their
budget in 2012 and 2013. So the structure is completely different than
before from 2013 onwards. And they even made a change in 2014 again. It is
a wish to also have the data of previous years displayed in the future
though!

As for the IV3, I wasn't familiar with that term. Looked into the datasets
at openspending.nl, very interesting. Converting to openspending should be
doable I guess (Too bad VBA doesn't work too well in Excel with Wine
(Ubuntu), but I'd have to look into that. (Do you have any idea what the
'hoofdfuncties' in the left column column are and what all the numbers
represent?)

The stuff you're working on sounds very cool! Let's keep each other updated!

Cheers,

Marco