[OpenSpending] Help map out financial data projects in African countries!

Oluseun Onigbinde oluseun at yourbudgit.com
Tue Oct 7 10:32:42 UTC 2014

Friedrich,

Great work. I have a couple of useful links.

Best Wishes

Oluseun Onigbinde

Oluseun Onigbinde
Co-Founder, BudgIT & Knight International Innovation Fellow
yourbudgit.com
+2347034944492, +2348185983325
Skype: oluseunonigbinde
Twitter: @seunonigbinde

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email may contain confidential information that may also be legally
privileged. Any dissemination, disclosure, copying or use of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and then destroy it without
copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents. Emails may suffer
errors, viruses, delays, interception and amendment. Whilst every
reasonable precaution has been taken to minimise this risk, BudgIT cannot
accept any liability for any computer viruses that might be transferred by
way of this e-mail.