[OpenSpending] Webinar Invitation: Open Budget Data Case Studies and Landscape

Randall Kemp rkemp at fiscaltransparency.net
Wed Apr 1 17:34:41 UTC 2015

Rufus and others unable to attend the live webinar:

Recognizing not everyone who wishes to attend will be able to do so,
here are a few suggestions of how to get involved in the conversation
around this open budget data research:

1. Pose questions and leave comments for the webinar presenters before
the webinar at
http://fiscaltransparency.net/2015/03/webinar-open-budget-data-case-studies-and-landscape/
2. We plan to record the webinar for later viewing. Questions and
comments can then be posted through various channels, including the web
page linked in the previous point, for follow up.
3. We intend to build off the webinar conversation during future events,
such that the webinar will be an initial conversation with subsequent
opportunities for dialogue. Perhaps another webinar, a discussion at the
IODC, or a workshop at a future OGP meeting, for example.

--RK

    Hi Randall,

    I know and I colleagues would like to be there but I note the 6
    April is a
    public holiday in Europe so attendance may be spotty.

    Regards,

    Rufus