[OpenSpending] Seeking Developer for Open Source Government Transparency Project: Funding Available

marc at publicsectorcredit.org marc at publicsectorcredit.org
Sat May 23 17:12:29 UTC 2015

I need help completing a government transparency app started by a different developer.  The project mostly uses JavaScript, CoffeeScript, HTML and MySQL.  You can see the GitHub repo here:

https://github.com/govwiki/govwiki.us

If you can work on this between Sunday and Wednesday (27 May), please send me a CV, portfolio and proposed hourly rate.  I can provide specs and guidance via Google Sheets, email and Skype - so this opportunity is open to anyone in the global developer community who can communicate in English.

Thanks,
Marc Joffe
Public Sector Credit Solutions
marc at publicsectorcredit.org