[OpenSpending] Fwd: Google Groups: You've been added to OpenSpending

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue May 5 14:11:06 UTC 2015

On 5 May 2015 at 12:28, fukami <odn at foo.io> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> to say it *very* clear: For me it is unacceptable to just put me on a
> Google hosted mailing list without asking and without my consent.

Hi Fukami, sorry about this and we can get you unsubscribed if you wish
straight away - just ping me off-list or use the link provided. To be
clear, this is the news / updates list flagged in this announcement:

https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/openspending/2015-April/002367.html

I agree it wasn't clear whether this would be google groups or not and that
was simply because it was not yet clear whether we'd use mailman, google
groups or something else.

Once again, sorry about this and hope it is clearer now.

All the best,

Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see