[OpenSpending] OpenSpending.org moving to read-only mode

Daniel Fowler daniel.fowler at okfn.org
Fri Jan 15 15:06:13 UTC 2016

Hello all,

First, thanks for being a part of the OpenSpending community. It's an exciting time to be involved with lots of changes to come!

We're hard at work on OpenSpending Next and are starting the process of migrating existing public datasets. In the process, we are going to be putting the old OpenSpending into read-only mode for up to two months. During this period, no new datasets will be able to be created on openspending.org. While we still want you to be able to access existing datasets, we don't want to risk losing any new datasets created during the transition.

Thanks for your understanding. Please let us know if you have any questions about this or any other aspect of the upcoming transition.

https://discuss.okfn.org/t/openspending-org-moving-to-read-only-mode/1793

Cheers,

Dan

--
Daniel Fowler
daniel.fowler at okfn.org
+251 93 368 4124 | skype: dan.d.fowler  |  @danfowler
Open Knowledge International - A world where knowledge creates power for the many, not the few
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn