[OpenSpending] Kick Off Meeting and Slack Channel - All EU Subsidy Data Project

Anna Alberts anna.alberts at okfn.de
Thu Sep 1 14:52:23 UTC 2016

Hey All,

Woah, we are honestly a bit overwhelmed by all the responses. Really
exciting. We spend the last couple of days creating all the coordination
channels for you and organizing our first call.

Join us for the Kick Off call next week from 3-4 ECT: HERE
<https://plus.google.com/events/cpadumgu8pepp6bmv2j815h77us>(we will also
record it if you cannot make it).

We will introduce ourselves of course, discuss our 'grand plan', the
outcomes, divide some first tasks and plan the next calls and online
workshops (github, open refine, open spending etc.).

And, join us on Slack: alleusubsidydata.slack.com. I have invited everyone
who has responded to our previous emails, if you haven't received that
email, do let me know and I will re-invite you.

Here we will already start with some introductions, some documents about
ESIF funds etc.

So all aboard, and let’s kick some esif-funds-ass.

Cheers, Anna

ps - this is the last email clogging the mailing lists here, but we will
keep sending you updates every once in a while. And you can of course
always drop us a line when you want to join later or hear where we are at.

--
Anna Alberts, Project Manager OpenBudgets.eu
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany