[Os-datawrangling] data dazzelment

Sipos Zoltán sssipike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 12:33:32 UTC 2013

As an absolute novice, I have a (somewhat silly) question:

I claimed the structural fund dataset to work on. My choice, as a Romanian,
was the Romanian structural funds. In theory, the dataset should be
published on this website:

http://www.fonduri-ue.ro/

I did find dozens of .pdf documents here with quite intriguing names, but
as I opened them, none looked like the datasets published on Openspending.

I am quite sure that the dataset exists somewhere, but it seems I can't
find it. Here's how you could help: please tell me what is the name of
similar datasets in other EU countries, so I can try a more focused
searching.

Thanks

Zoltan