[pdb-discuss] knowledgeforge project and the subversion repository

Dan Leech dan.t.leech at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 23:40:24 UTC 2006

thats cool, ive got svn installed... and ive checkedout the pdb repository.

few questions..

are you suggesting (in the README) that I create a new django project in my
local trunk dir and then reference it to pdw? (wouldn't that mess stuff up
when commiting?)

can't we just have the entire django project in the svn? ie. manage.py etc..
would that be easier?

On 13/03/06, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

> I've created a project on knowledgeforge called pdw/Public Domain Works
> (Database):
>
>    http://www.knowledgeforge.net/project/pdw/
>
> I've also created an associated subversion_[1] repository:
>
>    https://project.knowledgeforge.net/pdw/svn/
>
> This allows for anonymous checkout but to get commit access you have to
> be a member of the project. To become a member just register on
> knowledgeforge and then ping me and I'll make you a member of the project.
>
> I've already put a barebones django app into the trunk of the repository
> along with a README that details how to use it.
>
> ~rufus
>
> [1] http://subversion.tigris.org/
>      http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Dan Leech