[pdb-discuss] Draft funding proposal

Becky Hogge becky at openrightsgroup.org
Tue Apr 24 09:57:16 UTC 2007

On 23/04/07, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> > We have a monthly income (from supporter subscriptions) of approximately
> > X, and monthly outgoings (wages and events) of X. ORG's current account
> > in April 2007 holds approximately £X.
> >
> > Should we give figures for OKFN too? If so, Rufus, please insert
> > following the form above here?
>
> Sure. We currently have income of around Yk a year and outgoings
> somewhat below this level. The OKFN's current account as of April 2007
> holds approximately Z GBP.

rofl

> > Details of partner institutions?
>
> I've been tentatively chatting to IP department at Cambridge about
> someone coming on as our pro-bono legal advisory.

That's exciting.

Recevied your comments on budget - amending as well as pulling
something a little more LDA-friendly out of all this hard work for
your collective perusal before lunch time today.

Regards

Becky

--
Becky Hogge

Executive Director, The Open Rights Group
AIM: orgbeckyorg
Skype: becky_hogge
Timezone: GMT
http://www.machine-envy.com/blog/