[pdb-discuss] Re: Webmasters for publicdomainworks.net?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 24 10:24:53 UTC 2007

I'm putting this back on list just so it is there for future reference
(and future webmasters). Basically at present being webmaster just means:

1. Logging into: http://www.publicdomainworks.net/wp-admin/ and dealing
with moderation issues (especially spam). Unfortunately wordpress does
not appear to have the facility to have notifications sent to multiple
users (instead it only even goes to the admin user). Thus I'd suggest
that one of Tim or Michael take over the admin user from me and I'll
create a new account (by take over all you need to do is change the
email address for the admin user to your email address).

2. Site updates and adding information such as the occasional post -- or
bugging somebody else to do a post :)

~rufus