[pdb-discuss] Web-app demo running

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Aug 8 18:18:40 UTC 2007

The demo web-app has been pretty much functional since the meeting 3
weeks ago but I've had some trouble deploying it on the general server
(issues with the sqlalchemy, postgres/python bindings and mxDateTime ....).

Anyway these are now resolved and you can see the result (with a tiny
bit of test data for demo purposes) running at:

   http://db.publicdomainworks.net/

(here's the artist:  http://db.publicdomainworks.net/artist/)

Next step is to start pulling data from musicbrainz into it (and pushing
our data back into musicbrainz). I've already done quite a bit of work
on this and hope to have some reasonable data uploading done pretty soon.

~rufus