[pdb-discuss] Public domain works

Michael Holloway michael at openrightsgroup.org
Wed Aug 29 11:33:22 UTC 2007

Hi all

I have given the alpha site some textual healing so would appreciate
input / edits on the following pages in particular. Boarder oversight
would be nice too. Its rough, but at least presentable.
http://www.publicdomainworks.net/copyright/guide-to-copyright-and-the-public-domain/
http://www.publicdomainworks.net/copyright/calculating-copyright-status-examples/
http://www.publicdomainworks.net/copyright-faq/

If we are to do an alpha launch this Friday (via ORG's monthly
Supporters Update), will need a blogpost (which i'm happy to do) and
some text for this page http://db.publicdomainworks.net/ (which i
don't know how to edit). Anything more?

Bests

--
Michael Holloway

Operations Manager, The Open Rights Group
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7096 1079 / +44 (0) 7974 566 823
Skype: mhholloway
Web: http://www.openrightsgroup.org
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7070 7011
Office: 7th floor, 100 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8AL, UK