[pdb-discuss] Re: Creating the new pdw website

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Feb 5 21:19:55 UTC 2007

Yes, apologies I was browsing around over the weekend and had a spare
two minutes so I did what fixing was needed to that page. Suggestions
for next stuff to do:

1. Add more blog items containing both present and past news (e.g.
website overhaul; examining BBC grams data etc)

2. Help Tim polish up the 'copyright/public domain' pages

3. Work on participate page and associated resources to have clear list
of tasks which people could do (maybe a wiki page needed here)

4. Publicize the project. Might want to draft an announce to send to
likely mailing lists (icommons, cc-uk, cc-us ...). Volunteers wanted for

~rufus