[pdb-discuss] British Library data

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 21 16:56:24 UTC 2007

I now realise I never sent this to the list back in August 2006 when I
meant to. Basically I had lengthy discussion with the British Library
regarding their sound archive data and whether we would be allowed to
use it. They were very extremely helpful and were very interested in the
idea in principle. Unfortunately it turned out that they aren't actually
certain whether they own the rights to the data in the catalogue! As a
result they aren't able to say yes or no to us.

~rufus