[pdb-discuss] [Fwd: A bit of BBC data]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Jan 7 13:26:19 UTC 2007

Good news on the BBC data front (see email below) as we now have the
appendix for the search manual which details the various fields in the
data. I've uploaded it to knowledgeforge and you can download it from:

<http://project.knowledgeforge.net/pdw/search_manual_appendix_scanned.pdf>

It looks like I'm going to get even more data this week and I'll put
anything new up as soon as I get it.

Regards,

Rufus