[pdb-discuss] Re: FW: more on grams data

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jan 8 19:14:15 UTC 2007

Dear Andrew,

Great to hear from you. There's plenty of hacking to be done on the
codebase so please dive in. There's a trac installation at (not much
used at present but provides a nice interface to the code):

   http://project.knowledgeforge.net/pdw/trac/

The subversion repository at:

   https://project.knowledgeforge.net/pdw/svn/

Take a look around. Couple of things to look at:

# sound archive crawler
<http://project.knowledgeforge.net/pdw/svn/trunk/bin/sound_archive_crawl.py>

# domain model (i.e. definition of what we store in the db)
<http://project.knowledgeforge.net/pdw/svn/trunk/src/pdw/dm.py>

# parser to extract data from the web pages downloaded from the BL
# could do with plenty of improvement (lots of names include dates)
<http://project.knowledgeforge.net/pdw/svn/trunk/src/pdw/saparse.py>

Please let me know if none of this suits your preferences or it you have
any queries.

Regards,

Rufus

Andrew Gruen wrote:
> Rufus --
>
> Thanks so much for the link to the list -- I've added myself.  Do let me
> know if there's anything I can do for you from here.  I've got just a
> smidge of python knowledge so I could take a crack at working with the
> data programmatically etc.

[snip]