[pdb-discuss] Re: Fixing up the copyright/public domain information pages on the site

Michael Holloway michael at openrightsgroup.org
Fri Jul 6 16:49:02 UTC 2007

Apologies, but this has slipped off the list. I'll try and get on it next week.

Spare time / voluntary work atm taken up with very exciting remix
project. Have a listen:
www.sendspace.com/file/q538oz

Bests

--
Michael Holloway

Operations Manager, The Open Rights Group
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7096 1079 / +44 (0) 7974 566 823
Skype: mhholloway
Web: http://www.openrightsgroup.org
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7070 7011
Office: 7th floor, 100 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8AL, UK