[pd-calculators] Update to Canadian copyright term flowchart

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Dec 17 15:50:28 UTC 2008

Did you update the wiki page with this info? I'm curious how others are
progressing on their charts? I have preliminary algorithm for China
Mainland I need to add to the list...

Also, Andy, I wonder if you could write a quick statement about how pd
status will work across jurisdictions as we just talked on the phone
about...I think this is important for comprehension of why working on
these charts is so important.

Jon