[pd-calculators] Update to Canadian copyright term flowchart

Andy Kaplan-Myrth andy at kaplan-myrth.ca
Wed Dec 17 15:56:53 UTC 2008

I did try to update the wiki but it wouldn't let me login and edit the
page -- there seems to be something wrong with the login process. I sent
the update to Jonathan Gray. Here's what I wanted to change the Canada
section of that page to:

"
  * Work is being undertaken by Access Copyright (The Canadian Copyright
Licensing Agency), Creative Commons Canada, Creative Commons Corp. and
the Wikimedia Foundation. See
[[http://creativecommons.ca/blog/?p=245|this announcement]] for more
details. Also, this fits under the
[[http://creativecommons.org/projects/pdwiki|CC PDwiki project]].
UPDATE:
[[http://blog.kaplan-myrth.ca/updates-to-the-canadian-copyri|Most recent
version of the flowchart is v.6]], current as of December 16, 2008.
"

That's a link to my own blog post about the flowchart update:
   http://blog.kaplan-myrth.ca/updates-to-the-canadian-copyri

Cheers,
Andy

Andy Kaplan-Myrth, M.A., LL.B.