[pd-calculators] Update to Canadian copyright term flowchart

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Dec 17 16:04:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Andy Kaplan-Myrth <andy at kaplan-myrth.ca> wrote:
> I did try to update the wiki but it wouldn't let me login and edit the
> page -- there seems to be something wrong with the login process. I sent
> the update to Jonathan Gray. Here's what I wanted to change the Canada
> section of that page to:

I updated the wiki this morning. We've added a captcha to the page -
so you have to write "please" in the box at the top of the page.

Very exciting about the new release and related developments. It looks
like its going really well!

We may have a hands-on session on PD calculators for Europe at the
next COMMUNIA meeting in January. Any chance either of you would be
interested in attending? Or perhaps in participating virtually? It
would be great to have your input.

Warm regards,

Jonathan