[pd-discuss] Canada PD calculation code

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 1 09:09:47 UTC 2009

Thanks for the extra pointer Jon.

Pretty soon I'll hope will have fully functional calculators in code
for both US, Canada and major EU jurisdictions in a form that can be
both integrated back into OL and used directly in Public Domain Works
(one of the advantages of running against the PDW system is that we
can convert the basic algorithms in sql queries that will run orders
of magnitude faster than running the algorithm through the database
one item at a time).

Rufus