[pd-discuss] copies of works and status of Tulane software

Justin Levy jlevy5 at tulane.edu
Thu Apr 1 14:31:25 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I apologize for the delay ... I'm just follow up on two points discussed in
the last Skype meeting:

1) Rufus - perhaps more research should be done on which jurisdictions
provide protection on copies of original works so that we can identify which
copies of pd works can be used freely.

2) As an update on our status at Tulane - we've mostly completed US law and
will begin looking for for partners to help us with US records and an
advisory board for support as we start testing the tool more intensively.
John, please get in touch if you'd like to discuss further.

Justin A. Levy
Assistant Research Fellow, Tulane Center for Intellectual Property Law and
Culture
Tulane Law School
6329 Freret Street, Suite 355
New Orleans, Louisiana 70118