[pd-discuss] how to start a country PD calculator

carolina botero carobotero at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:18:13 UTC 2010

I am Carolina Botero, I am a Colombian Lawyer CC coleader in my country and
working for a Foundation especially on IP issues related to education
I have done some research on PD in Colombia during the 20th century and
already have some information that could work for a calculator according to
our legislation, while I have done this for specific projects there seems to
be some interest from some institutions to do it on a general basis I just
hope I can put together everything to take it to safe port
Anyway, i will like to receive some advise from you about how is the project
going?. how could we join the project? how should I proceed to do this on
standard basis that will ease the process?, what kind of information do you
need from us?, metadata? format? do you have examples or instructios? etc.

Hope to hear from you soon
Carolina

--
http://www.karisma.org.co/carobotero