[pd-discuss] Translation of Flowcharts to XML

Maarten Zeinstra mz at kl.nl
Mon Feb 8 14:08:53 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Hi based on the work we've done with Communia we've written a document that helps translating a flowchart to a useable xml file for the Europeana's Public Domain calculator.
I've added a section on how to augment this to also fit the OKFN datasets.

As this is a v1 I would appreciate anyone familiar with the project to critically read this document and provide feedback on the list.

Instead of attaching the file I created a Wiki page on okfn. Please check out:

http://wiki.okfn.org/PublicDomainCalculators/xml

Maarten Zeinstra

Kennisland | Knowledgeland
T: +31.20.575.6720 | E: mz at kl.nl