[pd-discuss] Flowchart based Public Domain calculator API call

Maarten Zeinstra mz at kl.nl
Wed Mar 3 14:13:53 UTC 2010

Hi Ignasi,

That is great news! I've tried to adapt the Spanish calculator that was put on Open Knowledge Foundation wiki, but it was indeed a bit problematic to put it in the described format.

Do you intend to make a new flowchart or to develop the XML file? I can do the latter for you if you provide a flowchart.

I look forward to seeing work!

Cheers,

Maarten Zeinstra

Kennisland | Knowledgeland