[pd-discuss] Flowchart based Public Domain calculator API call

Maarten Zeinstra mz at kl.nl
Thu Mar 4 15:22:41 UTC 2010

Ignasi did a great job making a calculator flowchart for Spain!

One of my appointments was moved so I had a little time to translate the flowchart into a working xml diagram for Graphical User Interface calculation.

It has been added to http://test.kl.nl/ , if anyone wants to test.

I took the liberty of adding Ignasi's work to the okfn wiki.

Cheers,

Maarten Zeinstra

Kennisland | Knowledgeland
T: +31.20.575.6720 | E: mz at kl.nl