[pd-discuss] Public Domain Day 2011 / Which works enter the PD in 2011?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Oct 27 19:34:47 UTC 2010

(Last email to pd-discuss tonight -- I promise!)

Big +1! ;-)

This is a great idea and we'd definitely like to help out however we can.

I know that Primavera has started to do some excellent work to map out
contact details for public domain experts (predominantly legal) around
the world. Perhaps this could be a good excuse to extend this to
relevant organisations, advocates, and so on.

We could then start to systematically contact people around the world
to see they're doing anything (and of course to encourage them to do
so!).

Primavera: what do you think?

J.C.: how can folks get involved in contributing to PDD site? Also
what about e.g. a group blog at blog.publicdomainday.org?

All the best,

Jonathan