[pd-discuss] How to find *open* public domain material on Europeana

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Aug 10 15:25:06 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've been speaking to the wonderful folks at Europeana about how to
locate material on Europeana which is explicitly open as in
OpenDefinition.org (e.g. under CC Public Domain Mark, CC-BY, CC-BY-SA)
and they pointed me to this link, which I thought might be of interest
to this list!

http://www.europeana.eu/portal/search.html?query=*:*&qf=RIGHTS:http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/&qf=RIGHTS:http\://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/*&qf=RIGHTS:http\://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/*&view=table&wpfv=N

Adam is going to be scouring through this to identify interesting
items and collections to feature on the Public Domain Review! If
anyone else finds anything really great, we'd love to hear from you...

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation