[pd-discuss] Public Domain Day 2012

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Nov 14 13:21:45 UTC 2011

Juan Carlos: thanks so much for bringing this up!

Might you be interesting in writing a brief guest post on the OKF blog
about PublicDomainDay.org and inviting and encouraging people to
organise an event?

We'd love to help push this out, and to promote the fantastic work
that you guys are doing!

All the best,

Jonathan