[pd-discuss] Activities for Public Domain Day 2013

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Fri Dec 21 04:59:34 UTC 2012

Hi Samuel,
let's talk to you about this !
I am available to chat any time today - starting from now  :)
with creative commons and wikimedia france, we were also thinking to make
some kind of multimedia file made up of a remix/mash-up of works entering
into the pd this year, not sure if you're interested in such an initiative
but would be nice to work together on this   :)
shall we set up a time for skype?
my handle is "thisk0"