[pd-discuss] Entering the Public Domain in 2013

Philip Harper okf at kingkong.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 17:59:34 UTC 2012

Dear Sam, Jonathan et al,

In your message dated Mon, 29 Oct 2012, you wrote:
>    Like most years we want to get together a list of interesting
>    figures whose work will be entering the public domain next year
>    (2013).

I think, at least for authors, your query is best fulfilled by the pages
indexed here:
   http://www.kingkong.demon.co.uk/abyod/abyod.htm

Or you can use the second section of:
   http://www.authorandbookinfo.com
to get the same information in a different way, and with the option to
specify the sex of the authors returned, and to omit the older authors
whose dates of death are not in the database (yet).

Best wishes,

Phil Harper