[pd-discuss] [Fwd: Re: PRESS RELEASE : Gale releases all its public domain content freely on the open web]

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed Jan 9 16:58:53 UTC 2013

The Gale Cheriton House office, the place where this person claims to
work below, has a contact number listed at
http://www.gale.cengage.com/about/location.htm .
When I telephoned, they said they'd not heard of a Marmaduke Robida
working for them, nor of the "public domain" dedication mentioned.
They've heard of the site now, though.

I thought folks might find that of interest. I would also suggest that
people not attempt to install or run the program the site offers.

John Mark Ockerbloom