[pd-discuss] Fwd: Public Domain Downloader?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jan 9 21:34:15 UTC 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------

 Hi Jonathan,****

Thanks for getting in contact with us. This is NOT an authorized Cengage
Learning press release or website – our website appears to have been
illegally cloned in violation of U.S. copyright and trademark laws. Our
Legal department is in the process of trying to have the site taken down as
a result. We saw that you made this information available via your listserv
and realize that you may not have been aware of the validity of the site at
the time, but ask that you now remove the post and/or alert the listserv
subscribers to the fact that this is an illegal site and that any downloads
would be in violation of copyright laws.  ****

** **

We really appreciate your help and thank you for bringing this to our
attention.****

** **

Best,****

Lindsay****

** **

** **

*Lindsay Stanley (Brown)
*Senior Director, Public & Media Relations
Cengage Learning
200 First Stamford Place, Stamford, CT 06902 ****

 ****

(o) 203.965.8634 | (e) lindsay.stanley at cengage.com | www.cengage.com ****