[pd-discuss] Fwd: Public Domain Downloader?

Brian Frye brianlfrye at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:43:21 UTC 2013

I don't see how this could possibly be in violation of the copyright laws,
as there is no copyright to violate.  It could be a contract violation, but
based on previous comments it sounds like one can download the material in
question without forming a contractual relationship.

Brian L. Frye
Assistant Professor of Law
University of Kentucky College of Law
brianlfrye at gmail.com