[pd-discuss] CC-zero for vimeo, soundcloud & co

Manuel Schmalstieg webdev at ms-studio.net
Fri Jun 14 08:16:48 UTC 2013

Thanks Nina for posting to the Vimeo thread - btw, I was at LGM this
year where I discovered your work, during your controversial
presentation :)

In regards to SoundCloud: there are many good arguments for them to

In their announcement from August 2010, when they made an upgrade to
their CC support -
https://blog.soundcloud.com/2010/08/19/reuse-soundcloud-style/ - David