[pd-discuss] books2ebooks.eu - E-Books on Demand

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Mon Mar 18 14:10:01 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

As far is I know, some institutions include the digitized works in their online catalogues; but I'm not sure whether all of them do so.
In any case, you could order a copy for free (this is the basic principle of the service).

To bring it one step further, one could try to get them to contribute the files to Project Gutenberg, Wikisource, Project Runenberg and the like in order to do OCR and proof-read the texts. However, I'm not sure whether these projects are able to process much more material than what they are already getting now. - Does anyone know?

Best,
Beat