[pd-discuss] PD in Argentina

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Wed May 21 14:11:37 UTC 2014

Well, the pd-discuss list has been used in the past as a discussion channel
for the Public Domain Working Group, and to work on the public domain
calculators at the international level. do you think there is a need for a
LA working group that would be distinct from the international working
group?

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Maximiliano Marzetti <maxmarzetti at gmail.com

>>> Twitter<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fmmarzetti>
>>> LinkedIn<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fmaxmarzetti>