[Pdr] Fwd: Help with Philosopher's Favourite Artwork

Adam Green mradamrgreen at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:34:53 UTC 2012

sorry also only just seen this .... (i seem to have a missed a whole
large zone here!)

yes sounds very interesting..

it could work as a simple post in the images section of the
collections (perhaps as a part of a little series we could run), or
also i guess a fully fledged article if there was a bit more than just
pictures and quotes but some kind of article around them.

J- yes definitely ask him.. perhaps first regarding a simple images
post, but perhaps with a bigger article in mind?