[Product] 'API' has been assigned to katelyn.rogers

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Mon Nov 4 09:56:54 UTC 2013

Hi Darren,

I have cc'd the product mailing list and Philippe Plagnol (founder of
Product Open Data).

I am very pleased to here that you are using the Open Product Database for
your dissertation and project. I would love to here more about what you are
doing, these are the applications we are hoping to enable with the database
and so its great to see this happening. I will let Phillippe and others in
the group respond to your API question (although the short answer is, no we
don't have one and would like to develop one).

The project is now on Github <https://github.com/okfn/product-browser-web> and
you can join the mailing
list<http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/product> if
you have any further questions or would like to contribute to the
project.

Please share your results and if you'd like to write about your experience,
I would be happy to post it on our blog! Again, I am very pleased to here
that you are using the database!

All the best,
Katelyn

 Dear Friends: