[Product] Brand repository

Philippe Plagnol philippe.plagnol at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:26:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

Yes indeed but in a second step, we can consider that this data are
"detailed"

example : http://www.product-open-data.com/product-group-list-000031.html ->
the wiki page gives more information, INPI could be a sourcing to have more
information about a brand,...
When I search "Carlsberg" ;) I have a list of "actions" with a number as ID
(first, add classes 30 & 31, then add classes 32 etc ...)

Regards,
Philippe