[Product] Brand repository

Pierre Slamich pierre.slamich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:13:00 UTC 2013

Regarding the platform, I've been looking at Wikidata lately that seems
quite nice (with developpers improving it) to use (you can install it on
top of a mediawiki installation) and it seems that rights can be
restricted. For collaboration, all the magic you'd expect from mediawiki
(history, revisions, undo, bots, users…) , albeit in a structured way.

Pierre Slamich - pierre at slamich.net