[Product] Packaging and Recycling

☮ elf Pavlik ☮ perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Sat Jul 19 16:40:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

During relevant session at #OKFest14 - Tracking Supply Chains with Open
Data [1], we had some conversations about packaging and recycling
information. Also Product Open Data - Use Cases lists it as #4

Lately I helped with one #ZeroWaste project and started connecting with
Zero Waste Europe Network [3] Also got to know someone from Dictionary
of Waste [4] (currently only in italian language)

I would like to ask who else focuses or would like to work more on
packaging / recycling data. Also where we do we collect relevant
information on that topic?

Greetings still from Berlin :)

[1] http://sched.co/SkzG3Y
[2] http://product.okfn.org/use-cases/